HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF STRING?
THE ULTIMATE HUG-OFF
String and Strong can’t get along.
But what if you could show them how?
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS IS
THE POWER TO CREATE
UNLIKE ANY OTHER…
What are the things that create a friendship? Join String and Strong as they create new sound and dance through touch and movement as they try to understand the world around them and each another.
And of course to answer one very silly, but very important question: just how long is a piece of String?
For children 4-8 families and friendly creatures from another dimension…
– Interact with two very special creatures!
– Create sounds using the power of your fingertips!
– Create an orchestra together and play!
– Hear your own voice directing the action on stage!
– Non-verbal physical theatre
Commissioned by Dance City, supported by Alnwick Playhouse, Hartlepool Borough Hall and Saltburn Community Theatre.
Runtime: 45 minutes
Cast: Four, two performers, sound tech and director
Suitable for: Theatres, events and festivals with sheltered stage areas, community halls and rural touring.